Integrated Management System Policy
JOKA is a company operating in the broadly understood construction industry, carrying out investments throughout the country for domestic and foreign investors. It offers its clients comprehensive modern and economical building facilities implemented by professional technical and managerial staff, using renowned technologies and building materials.
The goal of JOKA is to achieve the highest position on the construction market and strengthen it in other areas of activity through the high quality of provided services and manufactured products that meet the requirements and expectations of customers, while constantly improving the state of occupational health and safety and environmental protection.
The above objectives JOKA implements through:
- system approach to quality management, environmental management and occupational safety management in the scope of defining, implementing, maintaining and improving all processes identified in the company,
- improving the technology and quality of services provided by JOKA in order to meet the needs and expectations of the company's clients,
- optimization of the company's operating costs,
- limiting negative impacts on the surrounding environment,
- preventing accident occurrences by striving for continuous improvement of occupational health and safety,
- meeting legal and other requirements regarding the company,
- systematic training of employees raising their competences and a sense of job satisfaction in the company,
- taking into account the role of employees and engaging them in activities for the benefit of IMS,
- meeting the requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the IMS,
- ensuring adequate resources and means to implement and maintain this Integrated Management System Policy.
The Management Board of JOKA ensures that the Integrated Management System Policy is agreed, understood and implemented through high employee awareness at all levels of the company while maintaining its public availability.